Pipedrive is the first CRM software designed for and by salespeople. In 2010, the company created a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that would assist users in visualizing their sales processes while getting more work done.
Although you can't control your outcomes, you can manage your actions. With that concept in mind, Pipedrive was created. It offers activity-based selling, a tried-and-true method that focuses on scheduling, completing, and tracking tasks.
Pipedrive's visual pipelines are another example of the sales knowledge they incorporated into it, which allows you to see precisely where each transaction sits and has a slew of clever and user-friendly features.
Now, with such technological advancements, the only limitations are the barriers to your creativity. In such a changing landscape, it’s essential to use your imagination and open doors to more opportunities. Even without coding experience, you’re about to experience how simple it is to connect Pipedrive + GetScreenshot. Here’s a quick guide:
Identifying All Triggers and Actions
To understand the entire process, you must also identify both the triggers and actions. These will guide you in receiving notifications and sending them out to users, especially when it comes to new additions, real-time updates, and matches that serve as crucial information for daily tasks.
So far, there are thirteen exact triggers and four actions that you should know. They are the following:
- “New Activity” is triggered when a new activity is created.
- “Activity Matching Filter” is triggered when an activity matches a Pipedrive filter.
- “New Deal” is triggered when a new deal is created.
- “Deal Matching Filter” is triggered when a deal matches a Pipedrive filter.
- “New Lead” is triggered when a Lead is created.
- “New Note” is triggered when a new note is created.
- “New Organization” is triggered when a new organization is created.
- “Organization Matching Filter” is triggered when an organization matches a Pipedrive filter.
- “New Person” is triggered when a new person is created.
- “Person Matching Filter” is triggered when a person matches a Pipedrive filter.
- “Updated Deal Stage” is triggered when a deal stage is updated.
- “Updated Deal” is triggered when an existing deal is updated.
- “Updated Organization” is triggered when an existing organization is updated.
- “Pipedrive logo” is triggered when an existing person is updated.
- “Take Website Screenshot” is a call to take a custom snapshot of a live website and send it to Zapier to be forwarded to the following action.
- “Take Website Screenshot and Send It via Email” is a call to take a custom screenshot of a live website and send it to a specified email address.
- “Take Website Element Screenshot” is a call to take a custom screenshot of a webpage element available to Zapier so that it may be sent to subsequent activity. For this advanced step, you will need knowledge of the element's selector.
- “Take Website Element Screenshot and Send It via Email” is a call to take a custom screenshot of a webpage element and send it to a specified email address. This is also an advanced step, which will then require you to possess knowledge of the element's selector.
Learning the Flow
We’ll give you a brief overview of how Pipedrive + GetScreenshot Integrations work:
Step 1: Verify the authenticity of the Pipedrive + GetScreenshot.
Step 2: Choose one of the applications to serve as a trigger for your automation.
Step 3: Choose one of the other app's resulting actions.
Step 4: Choose the data you wish to transfer from one app to another.
This flow can be done in more or less 3 minutes, respectively, requiring for each task. The only thing you have to accomplish is to understand the system and the purpose of the process thoroughly. Once you’ve understood Pipedrive + GetScreenshot integrations, the magic happens. And with such a quick and easy method, you’ll find yourself finally having more time to work and handle other things!
Are you looking for a website screenshot service? GetScreenshot is a powerful API program that lets you accomplish multiple tasks at once, even without coding experience! Avail of your plan at an affordable price with our exclusive code FREE5!